What does the future of Aged Care look like? COVID 19 and findings from the Royal Commission and will significantly change the Aged Care landscape GRA has created an Aged & Residential Care...
Globally, the world is watching in anticipation and hope for news of a vaccine. How long will it take to discover & distribute a COVID-19 vaccine to end-users? Australian public & private...
Personal Protective Equipment and Medical Devices Supply Chain Are you a health care professional concerned about your supply chain? COVID 19 is having an unprecedented impact on supply chains with...
Done well, an appropriate and well-constructed business case is more than just the approval for implementation – it’s the cornerstone of a successful project. Getting the go-ahead for a...
COVID-19 is having an unprecedented impact on supply chains with rapid changes in demand profiles, supplier capabilities, inventory levels, pressure on network infrastructure and supply chain teams...
“GRA worked closely with our team to design, develop and deliver an end to end supply chain transformation. This involved implementing a demand-led supply chain that today drives a disciplined, integrated and effective S&OP process. Culturally, our organisation with help from GRA has significantly increased its awareness and appreciation for supply chain decision-making. The above has allowed us to improve our service levels & customer experience albeit whilst reducing inventory and supply chain operating expense.”
– Zel Medak , Regional Business Director (ANZ), Allnex
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)