According to the 2019 McGrathNicol Advisory Working Capital Report achieving an improvement in working capital is not only desirable to “keep up” with competitors, it also presents an...
Report shows consumer satisfaction with retail delivery and pick-up services is mixed. Retailers have an opportunity to optimise these services to keep pace with changing shopper expectations...
Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for Australian supply chains. In this keynote presentation at ASCI 2019 Carter looks at...
NORA Founder & Executive Director Paul Greenberg interviews GRA Partner James Allt-Graham about Australian Retail organisations and how GRA works with them to optimise their supply chains...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about GRA’s value proposition – explaining in detail how we create value for our clients. In the interview Carter answers the...
"GRA have helped build the capability of the organisation by engaging and motivating Lion's Senior Leadership Team to be active Leaders through the IBP process."
– Ryan Dhondy, IBP Capability & Development Leader Vic, Lion Dairy & Drinks
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)