This presentation covers the relevancy of Scenario Planning in today's uncertain economic climate including an analysis of the stages of S&OP maturity and a case study with Australian food...
From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for supply chains – specifically in relation to demand planning...
The Beer Game is a supply chain simulation that lets the players experience the pressures of playing a role in a production / distribution simulation to develop their Supply Chain understanding...
GRA Partner Luke Tomkin and Telstra’s GM Planning Carlee McGowan recently presented 'Establishing S&OP at Telstra – The journey to date' at Strategy Execution via IBP in...
Personally, it has been a really positive experience to work with GRA and I know that the 7-Eleven team shares the same feeling. A special thanks to Nathan with his technical and business skills and his attitude towards continuous improvement.
– Didier Vaillant, Supply Planning Manager, 7-Eleven
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)