From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for supply chains – specifically in relation to demand planning...
The Beer Game is a supply chain simulation that lets the players experience the pressures of playing a role in a production / distribution simulation to develop their Supply Chain understanding...
GRA Partner Luke Tomkin and Telstra’s GM Planning Carlee McGowan recently presented 'Establishing S&OP at Telstra – The journey to date' at Strategy Execution via IBP in...
Exponential population and technology growth is occurring at a rate never before seen in history. Together, these forces have created the data driven world we live in. The business landscape has...
"GRA worked closely with us throughout the transformation providing not only technical expertise but with the understanding and experience in engaging people to navigate the cultural challenges that come with change. Their team are hands on, passionate and dedicated to delivering results and implementing sustainable improvements."
– Melinda Johnston, Supply Chain Transformation Lead, Allnex
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)