From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for supply chains – specifically in relation to demand planning...
The Beer Game is a supply chain simulation that lets the players experience the pressures of playing a role in a production / distribution simulation to develop their Supply Chain understanding...
GRA Partner Luke Tomkin and Telstra’s GM Planning Carlee McGowan recently presented 'Establishing S&OP at Telstra – The journey to date' at Strategy Execution via IBP in...
Exponential population and technology growth is occurring at a rate never before seen in history. Together, these forces have created the data driven world we live in. The business landscape has...
"GRA provided us with the vision on what an advanced inventory management system could deliver for us, along with the benefits. To date the benefits are being delivered in line with the business case and the user experience is excellent. GRA, throughout the project, acted in an very professional manner and delivered on our expectations."
– Chris Wigg, Group Planning Manager, The Laminex Group
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)