This presentation covers the relevancy of Scenario Planning in today's uncertain economic climate including an analysis of the stages of S&OP maturity and a case study with Australian food...
2020 has highlighted the importance of supply chain resilience. It is key however, that boardrooms do not overcorrect and move too far away from the...
Industry Assessment In this second of our three-part series, we examine how some industries have fared during the recent COVID-19 period. This includes a reflection on what sectors have responded...
From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
Too costly to ignore, too good to not embrace The supply chain landscape is changing Following the Industrial Revolution, companies' primary focus was on output and subsequently, cost...
"We saved $14 million in six months... here are the graphs. We're used to being promised these kinds of numbers; we're just not used to having them delivered."
– Wing Commander, Royal Australian Airforce (RAAF)
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)