According to the 2019 McGrathNicol Advisory Working Capital Report achieving an improvement in working capital is not only desirable to “keep up” with competitors, it also presents an...
Report shows consumer satisfaction with retail delivery and pick-up services is mixed. Retailers have an opportunity to optimise these services to keep pace with changing shopper expectations...
NORA Founder & Executive Director Paul Greenberg interviews GRA Partner James Allt-Graham about Australian Retail organisations and how GRA works with them to optimise their supply chains...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about GRA’s value proposition – explaining in detail how we create value for our clients. In the interview Carter answers the...
GRA Director Shanaka Jayasinghe talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about Online Retail – the challenges and opportunities for Australian organisations. In the interview Shanaka answers the...
We engaged GRA on an end-to-end review of our supply chain capability. Their MRO Supply Chain framework and assessment helped us understand what our priorities for improvement are, while their maturity plan provides us with the practical steps to make that happen. Through their professionalism and insight, our team has the confidence to take the next step on our continuous improvement journey.
– Jake Adams, Deputy Program Manager, Northrop Grumman Australia – Technology Services
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)