From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
According to the 2019 McGrathNicol Advisory Working Capital Report achieving an improvement in working capital is not only desirable to “keep up” with competitors, it also presents an...
Too costly to ignore, too good to not embrace The supply chain landscape is changing Following the Industrial Revolution, companies' primary focus was on output and subsequently, cost...
(read Giving your Software Implementation the best chance to Succeed - Part 1) 5. Lock Down Architecture & Processes The importance of stable infrastructure throughout the...
Software implementation projects are not always straightforward. You set your deadline and budget, appoint the right team, develop a solid plan—and it all comes together. Right? Projects can...
"GRA conducted a very thorough analysis and provided recommendations within an ambitious timeframe... GRA helped us improve morale and productivity almost immediately while giving us a roadmap for strategic planning as it relates to our warehouse operations."
– Larry Fells, Managing Director, Liberty Medical Pty Ltd
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)