According to the 2019 McGrathNicol Advisory Working Capital Report achieving an improvement in working capital is not only desirable to “keep up” with competitors, it also presents an...
Report shows consumer satisfaction with retail delivery and pick-up services is mixed. Retailers have an opportunity to optimise these services to keep pace with changing shopper expectations...
Too costly to ignore, too good to not embrace The supply chain landscape is changing Following the Industrial Revolution, companies' primary focus was on output and subsequently, cost...
The Australian Food & Grocery Council's Trading Partner Forum (TPF) has just released a report on Collaborative logistics. The objective of the Collaborative Logistics project is to...
The Australian Food & Grocery Council (AFGC) and GRA have released an abridged version of the 2018 Supply Chain Survey Report, a biennial review of the key issues, opportunities, challenges...
After setting a transformation agenda for our supply chain that encompassed business process, organisational structure, and planning systems, they’ve been there to help us make it a reality whenever we’ve needed them.
– Scott Coulter, Chief Operating Officer, Comvita
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)