Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for Australian supply chains. In this keynote presentation at ASCI 2019 Carter looks at...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for supply chains – specifically in relation to demand planning...
NORA Founder & Executive Director Paul Greenberg interviews GRA Partner James Allt-Graham about Australian Retail organisations and how GRA works with them to optimise their supply chains...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about GRA’s value proposition – explaining in detail how we create value for our clients. In the interview Carter answers the...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about Supply Chain Value Creation. In the interview Carter answers the following questions: How do Supply Chains create value? What are...
"GRA worked closely with us throughout the transformation providing not only technical expertise but with the understanding and experience in engaging people to navigate the cultural challenges that come with change. Their team are hands on, passionate and dedicated to delivering results and implementing sustainable improvements."
– Melinda Johnston, Supply Chain Transformation Lead, Allnex
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)