Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for Australian supply chains. In this keynote presentation at ASCI 2019 Carter looks at...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for supply chains – specifically in relation to demand planning...
NORA Founder & Executive Director Paul Greenberg interviews GRA Partner James Allt-Graham about Australian Retail organisations and how GRA works with them to optimise their supply chains...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about GRA’s value proposition – explaining in detail how we create value for our clients. In the interview Carter answers the...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about Supply Chain Value Creation. In the interview Carter answers the following questions: How do Supply Chains create value? What are...
I have and would continue to recommend GRA to companies reviewing either their supply chain strategy or day to day operations.
– Mark Chapman, Supply Chain & IT Director at Pepkor
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)