This presentation covers the relevancy of Scenario Planning in today's uncertain economic climate including an analysis of the stages of S&OP maturity and a case study with Australian food...
In this video GRA's Shanaka Jayasinghe and Mark Chapman discuss the importance of supply chain resilience. Whilst 2020 has highlighted the importance of supply chain resilience it's...
In this webinar hosted by Australia's NORA Network, the panel look at the new priorities for Australian retail supply chains in this post-COVID world. The Panel included: James Allt-Graham...
GRA has been working closely with the primary care and hospital networks as well as in-home services and aged care sectors during the COVID-19 crisis. In this video Carter McNabb, James Allt-Graham...
GRA recently ran a webinar 'Australian Supply Chain Impact Assessment' In this video, GRA Partner Carter McNabb and GRA Director Shanaka Jayasinghe discuss the webinar and its outcomes...
"GRA really understood our business and its requirements, particularly given that some of the interviews needed to be conducted remotely given COVID restrictions at the time. Whilst the recommendations were comprehensive, it was structured in a manner that the business could understand. GRA was professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with."
– Alison Buxton, Chief Executive Officer, Confoil
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)