This presentation covers the relevancy of Scenario Planning in today's uncertain economic climate including an analysis of the stages of S&OP maturity and a case study with Australian food...
What does the future of Aged Care look like? COVID 19 and findings from the Royal Commission and will significantly change the Aged Care landscape GRA has created an Aged & Residential Care...
Globally, the world is watching in anticipation and hope for news of a vaccine. How long will it take to discover & distribute a COVID-19 vaccine to end-users? Australian public & private...
Personal Protective Equipment and Medical Devices Supply Chain Are you a health care professional concerned about your supply chain? COVID 19 is having an unprecedented impact on supply chains with...
From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
I have found it a great pleasure to work with the GRA team. Their responsiveness is a real game changer as it allows us to quickly fix issues as they arise. Also, their mindset is really driven towards improvement and finding solution during our regular meetings.
– Didier Vaillant, Supply Planning Manager, 7-Eleven
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)