From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
GRA Director Craig Millis talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about Procurement Strategy. In the interview Craig answers the following questions: What are the main challenges in Procurement today? How...
GRA Partner James Allt-Graham and GRA Director Craig Millis presented Integrating Procurement & Supply Chain Strategy - The next frontier of competitive advantage to the audience at the Finance...
GRA Partner James Allt-Graham and GRA Director Craig Millis provide an on-location overview of the Finance and Procurement Sit-Down at the Sofitel in Sydney. Highlights from the event include: How...
GRA Senior Manager and Procurement expert, Andrew Dillon, answers questions on Strategic Sourcing. Q: What is Strategic Sourcing? Strategic Sourcing is a holistic approach to procurement which...
GRA are consummate professionals and have been instrumental in delivering real value from our supply chain.
– Scott Coulter, Chief Operating Officer, Comvita
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)