What does the future of Aged Care look like? COVID 19 and findings from the Royal Commission and will significantly change the Aged Care landscape GRA has created an Aged & Residential Care...
Globally, the world is watching in anticipation and hope for news of a vaccine. How long will it take to discover & distribute a COVID-19 vaccine to end-users? Australian public & private...
Personal Protective Equipment and Medical Devices Supply Chain Are you a health care professional concerned about your supply chain? COVID 19 is having an unprecedented impact on supply chains with...
COVID-19 is having an unprecedented impact on supply chains with rapid changes in demand profiles, supplier capabilities, inventory levels, pressure on network infrastructure and supply chain teams...
March 5, 2020 Whilst China is experiencing the most significant impact of the coronavirus, many Australian businesses will still find exposures in their supply chains. Some will be obvious, such as...
"We commissioned GRA to complete a detailed review of our supply chain and identify opportunities to improve our performance. GRA created a clear and comprehensive strategy to transform our business towards best practice and enable our supply chain to become a source of competitive advantage."
– Melinda Johnston, Supply Chain Transformation Lead, Allnex
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)