Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for Australian supply chains. In this keynote presentation at ASCI 2019 Carter looks at...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for supply chains – specifically in relation to demand planning...
The Beer Game is a supply chain simulation that lets the players experience the pressures of playing a role in a production / distribution simulation to develop their Supply Chain understanding...
GRA Partner James Allt-Graham and GRA Director Craig Millis presented Integrating Procurement & Supply Chain Strategy - The next frontier of competitive advantage to the audience at the Finance...
GRA Partner James Allt-Graham and GRA Director Craig Millis provide an on-location overview of the Finance and Procurement Sit-Down at the Sofitel in Sydney. Highlights from the event include: How...
Personally, it has been a really positive experience to work with GRA and I know that the 7-Eleven team shares the same feeling. A special thanks to Nathan with his technical and business skills and his attitude towards continuous improvement.
– Didier Vaillant, Supply Planning Manager, 7-Eleven
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)