From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
As the coronavirus is top of mind for Australian businesses, we explorer the risks today’s supply chains are exposed to, and the steps that should be taken before disruption occurs. The...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for supply chains – specifically in relation to demand planning...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about Supply Chain Value Creation. In the interview Carter answers the following questions: How do Supply Chains create value? What are...
GRA Senior Manager Adam Kidd talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about Supply Chain Planning Diagnostics. In the interview Adam answers the following questions: What is a Supply Chain Planning...
"Sales and profits are up, and Damaged & Dated is down. The sales team is engaged and enthusiastic about the S&OP process. It's a nut we've been trying to crack for two years, and we're finally seeing some green shoots."
– Paul Foster, Sales Director - Convenience & Food Service, Lion Dairy & Drinks
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)