From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for supply chains – specifically in relation to demand planning...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about Supply Chain Value Creation. In the interview Carter answers the following questions: How do Supply Chains create value? What are...
GRA Senior Manager Adam Kidd talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about Supply Chain Planning Diagnostics. In the interview Adam answers the following questions: What is a Supply Chain Planning...
The Beer Game is a supply chain simulation that lets the players experience the pressures of playing a role in a production / distribution simulation to develop their Supply Chain understanding...
After setting a transformation agenda for our supply chain that encompassed business process, organisational structure, and planning systems, they’ve been there to help us make it a reality whenever we’ve needed them.
– Scott Coulter, Chief Operating Officer, Comvita
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)