From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
To effect overall success of an organisation, MRO businesses must be highly integrated and managed with the common goal of assuring availability and reliability at an acceptable cost. The...
It Takes Two to Tango in a Maintenance Environment For any of you who work in a Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) environment, the following story might just strike a chord: The supply chain...
"GRA conducted a very thorough analysis and provided recommendations within an ambitious timeframe... GRA helped us improve morale and productivity almost immediately while giving us a roadmap for strategic planning as it relates to our warehouse operations."
– Larry Fells, Managing Director, Liberty Medical Pty Ltd
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)