From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
To effect overall success of an organisation, MRO businesses must be highly integrated and managed with the common goal of assuring availability and reliability at an acceptable cost. The...
It Takes Two to Tango in a Maintenance Environment For any of you who work in a Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) environment, the following story might just strike a chord: The supply chain...
"We commissioned GRA to complete a detailed review of our supply chain and identify opportunities to improve our performance. GRA created a clear and comprehensive strategy to transform our business towards best practice and enable our supply chain to become a source of competitive advantage."
– Melinda Johnston, Supply Chain Transformation Lead, Allnex
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)