From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
To effect overall success of an organisation, MRO businesses must be highly integrated and managed with the common goal of assuring availability and reliability at an acceptable cost. The...
It Takes Two to Tango in a Maintenance Environment For any of you who work in a Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) environment, the following story might just strike a chord: The supply chain...
GRA’s consultants are clever, system-savvy, ex-Planning Managers from industry – who have hands-on experience in the planning requirements of FMCG. Their engaging, logical, and disarming approach meant that our planning team were happy to cooperate with GRA in full, and also happy to hear GRA’s list of suggested improvements.
– Danny Mellon, GM Planning, Logistics & Procurement, Simplot
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)