What does the future of Aged Care look like? COVID 19 and findings from the Royal Commission and will significantly change the Aged Care landscape GRA has created an Aged & Residential Care...
Globally, the world is watching in anticipation and hope for news of a vaccine. How long will it take to discover & distribute a COVID-19 vaccine to end-users? Australian public & private...
Personal Protective Equipment and Medical Devices Supply Chain Are you a health care professional concerned about your supply chain? COVID 19 is having an unprecedented impact on supply chains with...
COVID-19 is having an unprecedented impact on supply chains with rapid changes in demand profiles, supplier capabilities, inventory levels, pressure on network infrastructure and supply chain teams...
GRA’s consultants are clever, system-savvy, ex-Planning Managers from industry – who have hands-on experience in the planning requirements of FMCG. Their engaging, logical, and disarming approach meant that our planning team were happy to cooperate with GRA in full, and also happy to hear GRA’s list of suggested improvements.
– Danny Mellon, GM Planning, Logistics & Procurement, Simplot
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)