Scenario Planning: How can supply chains return to business as usual and better prepare for future challenges?
This whitepaper covers the relevancy of Scenario Planning in today's uncertain economic climate including an analysis of the stages of S&OP maturity and a case study with Australian food manufacturer Simplot, a leader in S&OP maturity and Scenario Planning.
You may also be interested in the video presentation of this whitepaper by GRA Director Dan Knox
Find out more about GRA's Scenario Planning service.Download – PDF (4.2 MB)
Reproduction of GRA whitepapers and articles
GRA permit the reproduction of GRA authored whitepapers and articles so long as all the following conditions are understood and met:
- Entire credit details must be included:
- Author's name(s)
- GRA name and contact details
- GRA URL link to the original article
- All hyperlinks within the article must also be retained
- Articles must not be resold
- GRA retain full copyright.
If you have any queries about reproducing a GRA article or whitepaper, please contact GRA Marketing