In this video GRA's Shanaka Jayasinghe and Mark Chapman discuss the importance of supply chain resilience.
Whilst 2020 has highlighted the importance of supply chain resilience it's important to not overcorrect and move too far away from the traditionally efficient ‘lean supply chain model’.
Applying the right amount of resilience to operate models with targeted deployment of supply chain technology:
- How lean is your supply chain?
- Lean and resilient shouldn't be mutually exclusive
Acknowledging the critical role of technology in both resilient and lean capability for each industry
- Retail: FMCG, Department Store, Technology, Furniture, Apparel
- Manufacturing: Automotive & Machinery, FMCG, Industrial Materials
- Government & Defence
What can you do today to deliver short-term wins and long-term strategic advantage?
You may also be interested in downloading The Resilience Imperartive whitepaper discussed in the video.Download – PDF (927 KB)
Reproduction of GRA whitepapers and articles
GRA permit the reproduction of GRA authored whitepapers and articles so long as all the following conditions are understood and met:
- Entire credit details must be included:
- Author's name(s)
- GRA name and contact details
- GRA URL link to the original article
- All hyperlinks within the article must also be retained
- Articles must not be resold
- GRA retain full copyright.
If you have any queries about reproducing a GRA article or whitepaper, please contact GRA Marketing