2020 has highlighted the importance of supply chain resilience. It is key however, that boardrooms do not overcorrect and move too far away from the traditionally efficient ‘lean supply chain model’.
In this paper The Resilience Imperative, part of GRA's Lean Supply Chain Series, we explore how to execute a balanced, proportionate response towards achieving supply chain resilience via targeted technology deployment.
Applying the right amount of resilience to operate models with targeted deployment of supply chain technology:
- How lean is your supply chain?
- Lean and resilient shouldn't be mutually exclusive
Acknowledging the critical role of technology in both resilient and lean capability for each industry
- Retail - FMCG, Department Store, Technology, Furniture, Apparel
- Manufacturing - Automotive & Machinery, FMCG, Industrial Materials
- Government & Defence
- What can you do today to deliver short-term wins and long-term strategic advantage?
Download the whitepaper below.
You may also be interested in the video recording discussing the paper:Download – PDF (927 KB)
Reproduction of GRA whitepapers and articles
GRA permit the reproduction of GRA authored whitepapers and articles so long as all the following conditions are understood and met:
- Entire credit details must be included:
- Author's name(s)
- GRA name and contact details
- GRA URL link to the original article
- All hyperlinks within the article must also be retained
- Articles must not be resold
- GRA retain full copyright.
If you have any queries about reproducing a GRA article or whitepaper, please contact GRA Marketing