GRA recently ran a webinar 'Australian Supply Chain Impact Assessment'
In this video, GRA Partner Carter McNabb and GRA Director Shanaka Jayasinghe discuss the webinar and its outcomes.
- In Australia the health trajectory has been well managed to date, but we expect a lag effect on the economy.
- There is still much uncertainty, so effective scenario planning is now a mission critical capability. Australian organisations are not generally well positioned in this respect. The time to build on this capability is now.
- Lean will be balanced with increased resilience in supply chains moving forward. Australian organisations need a clear understanding of the options and risk versus return trade-offs.
- Watch the original webinar.
Reproduction of GRA whitepapers and articles
GRA permit the reproduction of GRA authored whitepapers and articles so long as all the following conditions are understood and met:
- Entire credit details must be included:
- Author's name(s)
- GRA name and contact details
- GRA URL link to the original article
- All hyperlinks within the article must also be retained
- Articles must not be resold
- GRA retain full copyright.
If you have any queries about reproducing a GRA article or whitepaper, please contact GRA Marketing