GRA Senior Manager Mat Tolley talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about GAINS SaaS.
In the interview Mat answers the following questions:
- What is the GAINS Advanced Planning System?
- What are some of GAINS’ features and functions?
- GAINS can be installed at a client’s site or delivered as a Software as a Service (SaaS). What is a Software as a Service?
- What are the benefits of GAINS SaaS?
- What are the typical benefits clients see after implementing GAINS?
- What kind of user experience can people expect with GAINS?
- Why do clients choose GAINS when they already have an ERP system?
- What makes the GAINS implementation process with GRA different?
GAINS is a best-of-breed demand, inventory and supply chain planning and optimisation system. GAINS’ unique planning capabilities enable businesses to optimally balance capital, costs, capacity and customer service. GAINS’ unique planning capabilities enable businesses to optimally balance capital, costs, capacity and customer service. GAINS has been around since the early 1970’s and has had more than three decades of focused effort invested in its development.
Reproduction of GRA whitepapers and articles
GRA permit the reproduction of GRA authored whitepapers and articles so long as all the following conditions are understood and met:
- Entire credit details must be included:
- Author's name(s)
- GRA name and contact details
- GRA URL link to the original article
- All hyperlinks within the article must also be retained
- Articles must not be resold
- GRA retain full copyright.
If you have any queries about reproducing a GRA article or whitepaper, please contact GRA Marketing