GRA Director David Drummond talks with GRA Director Dan Knox about Supply Chain Network Design
In the interview David answers the following questions:
- What is involved in Supply Chain Network Design?
- What are examples of some Supply Chain Network Designs that GRA has recently undertaken?
Supply Chain Network Design focuses on establishing the supply chain to service your customer base. Organisations need to determine their business strategy and customer value proposition to work out what they want to service. They then can develop their supply chain strategy and the Supply Chain Network Design accordingly.
Find out more about GRA's Supply Chain Network Planning & Optimisation offering.
Reproduction of GRA whitepapers and articles
GRA permit the reproduction of GRA authored whitepapers and articles so long as all the following conditions are understood and met:
- Entire credit details must be included:
- Author's name(s)
- GRA name and contact details
- GRA URL link to the original article
- All hyperlinks within the article must also be retained
- Articles must not be resold
- GRA retain full copyright.
If you have any queries about reproducing a GRA article or whitepaper, please contact GRA Marketing