GRA Partner James Allt-Graham and GRA Director Craig Millis provide an on-location overview of the Finance and Procurement Sit-Down at the Sofitel in Sydney.
Highlights from the event include:
- How small, incremental changes can significantly impact an organisation over time
- The heightened expectations of procurement in today’s business environment. How we are moving beyond traditional methods to finding new and creative ways to bring value to an organisation
- The increasing demand for transparency in procurement and supply chain operations to drive better social and environmental outcomes
- Highlighting the need for procurement functions to become more responsive to business needs, changing environments and changing market conditions
- The importance of aligning procurement with the overall business strategy, and integrating procurement and supply chain strategies
- Procurement transformations through the latest in digital technology
James and Craig presented to the Finance & Procurement Sit Down audience - Integrating Procurement & Supply Chain Strategy - The Next Frontier of Competitive Advantage. A video of their presentation will be made available soon. To be notified of this and other GRA content please sign up to our newsletter.
Reproduction of GRA whitepapers and articles
GRA permit the reproduction of GRA authored whitepapers and articles so long as all the following conditions are understood and met:
- Entire credit details must be included:
- Author's name(s)
- GRA name and contact details
- GRA URL link to the original article
- All hyperlinks within the article must also be retained
- Articles must not be resold
- GRA retain full copyright.
If you have any queries about reproducing a GRA article or whitepaper, please contact GRA Marketing