GRA's James Allt-Graham and Shanaka Jayasinghe presented ‘A Required Step Change for Service Chain Operations’ at the largest Healthcare conference in the Southern Hemisphere - Australian Healthcare Week.
Applying Supply Chain Principles (from Retail & FMCG), their presentation reviewed how Service Chains (particularly Hospitals and Aged Care Home Services) are likely to mature over the next decade.
The session covered:
- GRA’s Service Chain Excellence Framework
- Demand-driven / Forecast-led Recruitment Practices
- Schedule & Route Optimisation Processes & Technologies
- Effective KPIs & Performance Management
The session provided the audience with (a) immediate and tangible takeaways to drive operational efficiencies (service performance, overtime, KMs travelled, staff costs, etc.), as well as, (b) prompt a review of organisational preparedness to more strategic and structural requirements over the next decade.
- View GRA's video recorded observations from Day 1 and Day 2 of the conference
- Find out more about GRA's Service Chain offering by downloading our whitepaper The Emergence of the Demand-Driven Service Chain
Reproduction of GRA whitepapers and articles
GRA permit the reproduction of GRA authored whitepapers and articles so long as all the following conditions are understood and met:
- Entire credit details must be included:
- Author's name(s)
- GRA name and contact details
- GRA URL link to the original article
- All hyperlinks within the article must also be retained
- Articles must not be resold
- GRA retain full copyright.
If you have any queries about reproducing a GRA article or whitepaper, please contact GRA Marketing