Australian retail supply chains are becoming more and more complex. They must be capable of managing increasing customer expectations, channel diversification and increasingly complex product sourcing strategies. A step-change in supply chain design and capability is required if retailers are to remain competitive. GRA has released a whitepaper explaining why online retailing is so challenging, what can be learnt from overseas, and how retailers can be positioned to profit through their online business.
Reproduction of GRA whitepapers and articles
GRA permit the reproduction of GRA authored whitepapers and articles so long as all the following conditions are understood and met:
- Entire credit details must be included:
- Author's name(s)
- GRA name and contact details
- GRA URL link to the original article
- All hyperlinks within the article must also be retained
- Articles must not be resold
- GRA retain full copyright.
If you have any queries about reproducing a GRA article or whitepaper, please contact GRA Marketing