From way back in time when Australia first ran trains, drove trucks, flew aircraft, and operated mines, manufacturing plants and ports, we have had organisations doing Maintenance Repair and...
According to the 2019 McGrathNicol Advisory Working Capital Report achieving an improvement in working capital is not only desirable to “keep up” with competitors, it also presents an...
Report shows consumer satisfaction with retail delivery and pick-up services is mixed. Retailers have an opportunity to optimise these services to keep pace with changing shopper expectations...
Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for Australian supply chains. In this keynote presentation at ASCI 2019 Carter looks at...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for supply chains – specifically in relation to demand planning...
"After undertaking a broad diagnostic, GRA identified some great opportunities for our business. The GRA team worked effectively with management to prioritise the key areas of focus in terms of inventory reduction, freight cost optimisation, distribution network structure and broader organisational processes such as S&OP."
– Andrew Coventry, Catalyst Investment Managers Pty Ltd
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)