According to the 2019 McGrathNicol Advisory Working Capital Report achieving an improvement in working capital is not only desirable to “keep up” with competitors, it also presents an...
Report shows consumer satisfaction with retail delivery and pick-up services is mixed. Retailers have an opportunity to optimise these services to keep pace with changing shopper expectations...
Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for Australian supply chains. In this keynote presentation at ASCI 2019 Carter looks at...
GRA Partner Carter McNabb discusses Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the significant opportunities for supply chains – specifically in relation to demand planning...
NORA Founder & Executive Director Paul Greenberg interviews GRA Partner James Allt-Graham about Australian Retail organisations and how GRA works with them to optimise their supply chains...
"GRA built capability within the organisation on the importance of S&OP and its role in managing the business. This enabled senior leadership to fully engage in the S&OP process to drive an issues-based, KPI-driven S&OP process with clear ownership of the forecast and other key areas."
– Demand Strategy & Planning Director and S&OP Transformation Programme Manager, Lion Dairy & Drinks
- 20-40% inventory investment reduction
- increased service levels ranging up to 99.9%
- 10%-15% reduction in supply chain operating costs
- 5%-20% spend management savings
- the ability to fund business initiatives from operating cash flow (OCF) improvements
- improved return on capital employed (ROCE)
- a minimum 3:1 ROI (10:1 to 30:1 typical)