Accenture Managing Director, Supply Chain and Operations, Carter McNabb will next month present at a SIRF Roundtable: SCRt Masterclass.
Carter's presentation 'End-to-end supply chain strategy & design by analysis for customer and shareholder value creation' will cover:
- Offshore consolidation centres, multiple flow paths, multi-tiered supply chain networks and last mile fulfilment. How do we decide what’s best?
- Integrating Supply Chain and Procurement Strategy, the next competitive advantage frontier
- Co-creating strategic sourcing and supply chain models to increase gross and net margin
- Stocking and delivery strategies to maximise service levels and cost efficiency – the balance between resilience and efficiency
- Key competitive capabilities and technologies for the new world
This virtual event will take place on Wednesday 21st April 2021 from 11am to 1:30pm.
Register to attend the event.