After nearly a year of lockdowns throughout Australia a return to normality is finally within sight. How well is Australia prepared for the logistical challenges of vaccine distribution?
This article looks at how the vaccine will be distributed, and the challenges and opportunities unique to Australia's vaccine distribution including:
- Onshore vaccine manufacturing
- Digital vaccine supply chain
- Lessons from recent pandemic responses
- Experience in rapid supply chain deployment
- Resilient nationwide cold chain
Download the article.