GRA is delighted to sponsor the MRO and Critical Spare Parts Optimisation virtual event to be held on 22-24 March 2021.
The aim of the event is to help attendees develop outstanding MRO and critical spare parts strategies through better understanding of advanced technologies, stakeholder relationships and change management.
GRA Partners Steve Bray and Carter McNabb will be presenting the following:
Emerging Industry Solutions for MRO Critical Spares Management
- Solutions to the challenges of maintaining MRO sparing skills inhouse
- MRO performance management frameworks (PMF)
- Governing outsourced asset management operations
- Why linking engineering & maintenance with supply chain remains an opportunity in most MRO organisations
Other speaking at the event include the following MRO experts:
- Susan Innes, Group Inventory Manager, Stanwell Corporation
- Tim McLain, Senior Manager – Warehouse & Inventory Management, Incitec Pivot
- David Chuang, Contracts Manager, Assets and Supply Chain, Thiess Australia
- Michael Cook, Manager, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, AGL Energy
- Michael Wakeham, Lead Maintenance Engineering – TLS Engineering, Downer Group
- Kris Dempsey, Procurement Manager – Rolling Stock & Infrastructure, Pacific National
- Ankur Maheshwari, Principal Asset Management, Western Power
Find out more about the event here.
(To receive a 20% discount use the friends of GRA code GRAMRO20)
Download the brochure