GLOBAL STORY TO DATE
This is the first of a three-part series exploring the health and economic impacts of COVID-19 to date.
How has COVID-19 impacted countries and supply chains around the world, and what does this mean for Australia?
As businesses begin to reopen, we ask just how well do we understand what the future holds?
- Australia’s early response has successfully flattened the curve
- The Government’s three-step plan to reopen the economy has created optimism
- The Australian economic outlook is challenging with many uncertainties B
- Businesses must be prepared and agile in a fluid economic landscape to ensure survival
- Supply chain resilience and scenario planning capabilities are key
Or read the entire COVID-19 Supply Chain Navigation Series - Articles #1-3