The role is based in Sydney
This role is for a person who has finished university and has some working experience who is looking to build a career in Management Consulting. The role will be focussed on working as part of our project teams to undertake analysis and assist in the documentation of policies, procedures and processes. Assistance in developing proposals, presentations and facilitating workshops will also be required. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are essential.
Key clients that the consultant will focus on include: FMCG, Retail, NSW Government and Defence.
The core skills required are:
- Good analytical skills including use of Excel
- Good written skills including use of Word
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Understanding of supply chain
- A desire to work in teams to assist create value for clients
- A willingness to work hard and learn
- Based in Sydney but travel will be required
Ideally the candidate will have had at least three years' experience in a supply chain role or in a consulting role. Experience in undertaking analysis, process improvement, working with teams, managing people and knowledge of IT systems would be an advantage.
Tertiary educated with solid grades.
Many degrees are relevant and may include Engineering, Accounting, Economics or Supply Chain.