GRA's Carter McNabb will present 'Supply chain strategies during an economic downturn' at the Supply Chain Management Conference to be held in Sydney, August 24-26. The presentation will show how leading international and local companies are managing their supply chain to survive and thrive in difficult economic times. Specifically, delegates will learn how to:
- Quickly improve operating cash flow (OCF)
- Reduce supply chain operating costs
- Deliver market leading service levels
- Build organisational capability and restructuring internal operations
- Understand the critical roles and requirements for effective supply chain management
Registration details are available from www.tonkincorporation.com or click here to download the brochure.