GRA's James Allt-Graham and Shanaka Jayasinghe provide a summary live from Day 2 at the Australian Healthcare Week in Sydney.
- The delivery of Aged Care services is challenging from a logistics point of view due to increasing complexities in the sector
- Workforce planning and recruitment in the Healthcare sector is a real challenge from a demand planning and forecasting perspective
- There are enormous opportunities to apply Supply Chain Principals in a service chain environment to improve patient care whilst controlling costs
View their summary from Day 1
Reproduction of GRA whitepapers and articles
GRA permit the reproduction of GRA authored whitepapers and articles so long as all the following conditions are understood and met:
- Entire credit details must be included:
- Author's name(s)
- GRA name and contact details
- GRA URL link to the original article
- All hyperlinks within the article must also be retained
- Articles must not be resold
- GRA retain full copyright.
If you have any queries about reproducing a GRA article or whitepaper, please contact GRA Marketing