GRA Partner Carter McNabb recently presented 'From offshore supply to last mile fulfilment – Upgrading end-to-end supply chain strategy & design' at ASCI 2018 in Sydney.
His presentation covered:
- Offshore consolidation centres, multiple flow paths, multi-tiered supply chain networks & last mile fulfilment. How do we decide what’s best?
- Integrating Supply Chain & Procurement Strategy, the next competitive advantage frontier
- Co-creating strategic sourcing & supply chain models to increase gross & net margin
- Stocking & delivery strategies to maximise service levels and cost efficiency
- Key competitive capabilities for the new world
View the presentation in the video below:
Reproduction of GRA whitepapers and articles
GRA permit the reproduction of GRA authored whitepapers and articles so long as all the following conditions are understood and met:
- Entire credit details must be included:
- Author's name(s)
- GRA name and contact details
- GRA URL link to the original article
- All hyperlinks within the article must also be retained
- Articles must not be resold
- GRA retain full copyright.
If you have any queries about reproducing a GRA article or whitepaper, please contact GRA Marketing