The Australian Food and Grocery Council's (AFGC) Supply Chain Seminar provides an opportunity for senior supply chain executives of Australian food, beverage and grocery manufacturer and supply companies to discuss topical issues within the industry.
The seminar provides a unique opportunity to gain insight from thought leaders, anticipate future trends, share practical experiences and network with industry peers in a truly unique FMCG Supermarket Retail supply chain event.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Shane Azzi, Vice President Global Logistics, Kimberly Clark (USA)
- James Allt-Graham, Partner, GRA
- Dan Knox, Director, GRA
- Paul Graham, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Woolworths
- Matthew Swindells, Supply Chain and Logistics Director, Coles
- Daniel Baker, Quality Assurance and Corporate Responsibility Director, Aldi Australia
The event is open to AFGC members. To find out more, please visit the AFGC event page.