Quote: "A high-tech manufacturer’s ability to accurately forecast future needs and efficiently manage current inventory is a key competitive
weapon in keeping up with rapid advances in technology. It also gives manufacturers an edge in dealing with constant demands for new products
and shrinking product lifecycle time."
Bridget McCrea, Supply Chain Management Review
Manufacturing businesses, whether discrete or process, may be confronted with some of the following supply chain challenges:
- the need to balance manufacturing efficiency with inventory efficiency
- finding an optimal balance between the 4Cs: Customer Service Levels & Capacity
- optimising the balance between demand requirements and manufacturing requirements
- the link between operations and financials
- the link between planning and results
- stock levels, costs and lead times
- integrating demand planning, distribution planning and manufacturing planning
- optimising production policies
GRA specialises in demand, inventory and supply chain optimisation and can work with you to optimise your supply chain network
and inventory levels while improving customer service, process efficiency and management controls. We identify fact-based opportunities and work
with you closely to deliver guaranteed results.
Working with GRA you can address the above challenges to achieve:
- reduced costs
- reduced inventory levels
- improved customer service levels
- significant working capital improvement
- improved return on assets
- improved operating efficiencies
GRA guarantees results, including a minimum 3:1 return (typical returns range from 10:1 to 30:1) and remuneration is based on delivered
milestones. We have achieved proven results with the following clients in the Manufacturing space: Amcor Fibre Packaging, Atlas Specialty Metals, Bonlac Foods,
Cadbury Schweppes, Cement Australia, CPI Group, CUB, Ericsson, Nestle, Parchem, Sara Lee, Smorgon Steel,
Snap Fresh (Qantas), Stanley Tools, United Laboratories and Volvo Truck Australia.
Examples of our supply chain Professional Services relevant to Manufacturing include:
Australian Manufacturing Magazine (Bean Media)- Supply Chain Optimisation: Strengthening the Links
Streamlining the supply chain and improving efficiency is imperative in today’s manufacturing climate. GRA demonstrates how this can be easily achieved.
The entire article is available as a download below.